David Haass is the CTO of Elite Insurance Partners and MedicareFAQ.com. David holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the University of Florida. With a strong background in sales and customer service, David is motivated by a strong desire to demystify health insurance options. This is especially true when it comes to Medicare.
Using his knowledge of technology and sales background, David helped develop MedicareFAQ’s revolutionary approach alongside CEO Jagger Esch. The approach pairs clients with knowledgeable agents who can help them understand Medicare and evaluate the pros and cons of various plans and policies.
David is a member of the Forbes Finance Council, an invitation-only organization for senior finance executives. He publishes articles regularly, as well as masterful advice on health insurance.
David’s leadership has helped EIP progress toward its goal of changing the lives of countless Medicare beneficiaries in the coming years. David is also involved in philanthropic efforts and serves on the Board of Directors of the local nonprofit Wheelchairs 4 Kids.
Honors Received by David Haass
- Member: Forbes Finance Council (2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023)
Publications to Which David Has Contributed
Articles by David Haass
- Medicare Reforms In 2023 and Beyond
- Why Is It Important To Plan Early For Your Retirement?
- Three Medicare Advantage Concerns And How To Avoid Them Using Medigap
- Five Ways Seniors Can Combat Inflation During The Medicare Annual Enrollment Period
- How Mail-Order Pharmacies Can Help Seniors On Medicare