David Haass is the COO of Elite Insurance Partners and MedicareFAQ.com. David holds a Bachelor of Business Administration degree from the University of Florida. With a strong background in sales and customer service, David is motivated by a strong desire is to demystify health insurance options. This is especially true when it comes to Medicare.
Using his knowledge of technology and sales background, David helped develop MedicareFAQ’s revolutionary approach alongside CEO Jagger Esch. The approach pairs clients with expert agents who can help them understand Medicare and evaluate the pros and cons of various plans and policies.
David is a member of the Forbes Finance Council, an invitation-only organization for senior finance executives. He publishes articles regularly, as well as expert advice on health insurance.
David’s leadership has helped EIP progress toward its goal of changing the lives of countless Medicare beneficiaries in the coming years. David is also involved in philanthropic efforts, such as raising thousands of dollars for local nonprofit Wheelchairs 4 Kids.
Honors Received by David Haass
- Member: Forbes Finance Council (2019, 2020, 2021)
Awards Received by Elite Insurance Partners
- 5000 (2020, 2019, 2018)
- 5000 Series Florida List (2020)
- Tampa Bay Business Journal Fast 50 (2020, 2019)
- Best of Small Business Awards SB100 (2019)
- Entrepreneur 360 List (2018)
- Tampa Bay Business Journal Best Places to Work (2021, 2020, 2019)
- Magazine Best Places to Work (2019)
- Tampa Bay Business Journal’s Coolest Office Spaces (2019)
Publications to Which David Has Contributed
Articles by David Haass
- Five Things To Do Ahead Of This Year’s Medicare Annual Enrollment Period
- 5 Tips for Managing Savings And Debt Before Retirement
- How To Switch To Medigap When You Have Medicare Advantage
- Medicare Coverage of Senior Care Services
- Medicare Advantage Open Enrollment: One More Chance At Quality Coverage
- Four Reasons Why Healthcare is Expensive in America
- Retirement Trends Of Baby Boomers