Jagger Esch is co-founder, president, and CEO of Elite Insurance Partners (EIP) and MedicareFAQ.com. Under his leadership, EIP evolved from a startup to one of the fastest-growing small businesses in America.
By the time he was 24, Jagger started his own insurance business. Two years later, he sold it and started EIP with his best friend from high school, David Haass. Now, EIP is at the top of the Medicare industry.
Jagger is recognized as one of the youngest industry leaders in Medicare insurance. Elite Insurance Partners offers a wide variety of Medicare Supplement plans (Medigap) as well as Medicare Advantage plans.
Jagger’s guiding philosophy is to always put the client first. Excellent customer service is part of what seniors can expect at EIP. He also guides the company to stick to its original principle of offering only insurance products that the leaders and staff at EIP would also recommend to friends and family.
But, guided by Jagger’s philosophy, his team will not try to sell a client only on policies available through EIP. Regardless of which coverage is right for you, Jagger and his team of motivated, well-informed agents are there to ensure you have the best benefits for your needs.
The combination of education and technology is what sets Jagger and EIP apart from the rest. Jagger is also regarded as a thought leader in healthcare and entrepreneurship. He regularly contributes to several websites and publications.
Through expert leadership, seniors can find the right benefits for their needs knowing they are in good hands. Jagger and Elite Insurance Partners have also received many honors as they continue to lead by example through a commitment to excellence.
Honors Received by Jagger Esch
- Tampa Bay Business Journal 40 Under 40 Class of 2020
- Nominated for Entrepreneur of the Year at 2018 Best of Small Business Awards
Awards Received by Elite Insurance Partners
- Inc. 5000 (2022, 2020, 2019, 2018)
- Inc. 5000 Series Florida List (2020)
- Best Small Workplaces in Tampa Bay (2022)
- Tampa Bay Business Journal Fast 50 (2021, 2020, 2019)
- Best of Small Business Awards SB100 (2019)
- Entrepreneur 360 List (2018)
- Tampa Bay Business Journal Best Places to Work (2021, 2020, 2019)
- Inc. Magazine Best Places to Work (2019)
- Tampa Bay Business Journal’s Coolest Office Spaces (2019)