Jagger Esch is the founder, president, and CEO of Elite Insurance Partners and MedicareFAQ.com. Under his leadership, EIP has gone from a small startup to one of the fastest-growing small businesses in America.
Jagger’s guiding philosophy is always to put the client first. That means offering only insurance products that he would also recommend to friends and family. It involves educating clients on all the options available to them – not just the ones EIP sells. Finally, building a team of motivated, well-informed agents is also non-negotiable.
By the time he was 24, Jagger had started his own insurance business. Two years later, he sold it and started EIP with his best friend from high school, David Haass. Now, EIP is at the top of the Medicare industry for in-house lead generation. Jagger is recognized as one of the youngest industry leaders in Medicare insurance.
Jagger and Elite Insurance Partners have received many honors. Jagger is also regarded as a thought leader on healthcare and entrepreneurship and regularly contributes to several websites and publications.
Honors Received by Jagger Esch
- Tampa Bay Business Journal 40 Under 40 Class of 2020
- Nominated for Entrepreneur of the Year at 2018 Best of Small Business Awards
Awards Received by Elite Insurance Partners
- Inc. 5000 (2020, 2019, 2018)
- Inc. 5000 Series Florida List (2020)
- Tampa Bay Business Journal Fast 50 (2020, 2019)
- Best of Small Business Awards SB100 (2019)
- Entrepreneur 360 List (2018)
- Tampa Bay Business Journal Best Places to Work (2021, 2020, 2019)
- Inc. Magazine Best Places to Work (2019)
- Tampa Bay Business Journal’s Coolest Office Spaces (2019)