No. 33 on the Tampa Bay Business Journal Fast 50 List
Elite Insurance Partners ranks as #33 on Tampa Bay Business Journal's Fast 50 list for 2021. The list includes the fastest-growing privately held companies in Tampa Bay and 2021 marks EIP's third consecutive year earning the Fast 50 distinction. Over the past two years, Elite Insurance Partners saw 65.63% revenue growth.
Tampa Bay Business Journal's Best Places to Work
For the third consecutive year, Elite Insurance Partners placed on Tampa Bay Business Journal's list of Best Places to Work. 2021's list features 60 employers in the Tampa Bay Area with the highest employee engagement scores. An anonymous survey was used to collect the data.
No. 28 on the Tampa Bay Business Journal Fast 50 List
This is a list of the top 50 fastest-growing privately held companies in Tampa Bay. Elite Insurance Partners ranks number 28 on the Tampa Bay Business Journal Fast 50 list for 2020. Over the past three years, we have grown our revenue 103.61%. It is our second year in a row making the list.
No. 1,827 on Inc. 5000's Fastest Growing Insurance Companies for 2020
Elite Insurance Partners ranks as #1,827 on Inc 5000's list for 2020. The list represents a unique look at the most successful companies within the American economy’s most dynamic segment—its independent small businesses. Elite Insurance Partners saw a three-year revenue growth of 233%.
Jagger Esch Named as Honoree on Tampa Bay Business Journal's 40 Under 40 Class of 2020 List
Our CEO, Jagger Esch, placed in the Tampa Bay Business Journal's 40 Under 40 Class of 2020. This list includes business owners under 40 years of age from Tampa Bay, across a variety of industries, who have achieved success.
Tampa Bay Business Journal's Best Places to Work
Elite Insurance Partners earned a place on the Tampa Bay Business Journal’s Best Places to Work list. Companies were evaluated based on: team effectiveness, retention risk, alignment with goals, trust with co-workers, individual contribution, manager effectiveness, trust in senior leaders, feeling valued, work engagement, and people practices.
No. 49 on Inc. 5000's Fastest Growing Insurance Companies in America
Inc. magazine revealed that EIP is No. 46 on its inaugural Inc. 5000 Series: Florida list, the most prestigious ranking of the fastest-growing Florida-based private companies. This represents a unique look at the most successful companies within the Florida economy’s independent small businesses.
No. 549 on the 38th Annual Inc. 5000's Fastest Growing Private Companies
Inc. magazine today revealed that EIP is No. 549 on its annual Inc. 5000 list, the most prestigious ranking of the nation's fastest-growing private companies. The list represents a look at the most successful companies within America's independent small businesses.
No. 549 on the 38th Annual Inc. 5000
Inc. magazine revealed that Elite Insurance Partners is No. 549 on its annual Inc. 5000 list, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. “We’re beyond humbled to be recognized as one of America’s fastest-growing private companies for the 2nd year in a row,” says Jagger Esch.
No. 11 on the Tampa Bay Business Journals Fast 50
Elite Insurance Partners, a leading provider of Medicare insurance, has ranked No. 11 among the Tampa Bay Business Journal’s Fast 50 fastest-growing privately held companies with a 233.39% increase in revenue between 2016 & 2018. EIP saw tremendous growth and plans to double the size of their team.
No. 112 on the 37th Annual Inc. 5000
Elite Insurance Partners ranked No. 112 on the 37th annual Inc. 5000 list in 2018, the most prestigious ranking of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. The list represents a collection successful small businesses. Elite Insurance Partners also ranked #3 for top insurance companies. View Our Inc. Profile.
No. 54 on The Best of Small Business Awards™
The Best of Small Business Awards™ recognizes and celebrates America’s BEST Small to Mid-Sized Business Visionaries and their outstanding accomplishments. As the Nation’s largest and most prestigious Annual Business Recognition Program, The Best of Small Business Awards accounts for over 20 Small Business Awards Categories.
No. 100 on the 2018 Entrepreneur 360 List
Elite Insurance Partners was recognized as one of the “Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America” by Entrepreneur magazine’s Entrepreneur360™ List, a premier study delivering the most comprehensive analysis of private companies in America. We ranked #100 on the Entrepreneur360™ List in 2018. View our Entrepreneur profile.
Living Wage Certified
MedicareFAQ earned a Living Wage Certification from Just Economics of WNC. LivingWage Certified means MedicareFAQ pays at least a current living wage to all regular full- and part-time employees. The mission to educate, advocate, and organize for a sustainable local economy that works for all. Together, our members are working to shape economic development.
The Hospice Foundation of America
The mission of the Hospice Foundation of America is to provide leadership in the development and application of hospice and its philosophy of care with the goal of enhancing the U.S. health care system and the role of hospice within it. Hospice Foundation of America is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Florida Strawberry Festival
Each spring, the Florida Strawberry Festival® welcomes visitors from throughout the world. Guests come to enjoy exhibits of agriculture, commerce, industry, livestock, fine arts, horticulture, and crafts. The fabric of American life is woven into the Festival through social events, contests, youth programs, entertainment, and parades.
Wheelchairs 4 Kids is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization based out of Tarpon Springs, Florida. They’re dedicated to improving the lives of children with physical disabilities. We were touched by all the inspirational stories and strengths of these children and their families. That’s why Elite Insurance Partners & MedicareFAQ is proud to be a sponsor of their upcoming event, Wheely Good Time.
Neighborly Care Network
Neighborly Care Network is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization based in Clearwater, Florida and established in 1966. Their mission is to improve the lives of homebound seniors by providing Meals on Wheels, transportation, senior dining, and adult day programs. Elite Insurance Partners & MedicareFAQ is proud to support this wonderful cause in helping an especially vulnerable population.
Somebody Cares Tampa Bay
Somebody Cares is a local charity that focuses on helping residents of Tampa Bay in need of basic necessities, education, and more. This nonprofit focuses on the power of community to achieve its goals of helping others through such initiatives as canned food donations.
Better Business Bureau
Being affiliated with the BBB shows MedicareFAQ subscribes to the idea that ethical business is good business and that you “deliver trust” by treating the public in a fair and honest manner. MedicareFAQ really wants potential customers to feel comfortable when choosing them. The BBB seal will help customers understand who they are and the core values they believe in.
Forbes Finance Council
David Haass, COO of MedicareFAQ, is a member of the Forbes Finance Council, an invitation-only community for executives in accounting, financial planning, wealth and asset management, and investment firms. He joins other members to access to a variety of exclusive benefits and resources, including the opportunity to submit thought leadership articles and short tips on Forbes.com.
National Association of Health Underwriters
NAHU is committed to improving the ability to meet the health, financial and retirement needs to Americans through education, advocacy, and professional development. Members live by the principle that everyone should have adequate and affordable health insurance coverage. MedicareFAQ is a member of: NAHU, FAHU, and TBAHU.
MedicareFAQ wants to recognize and support our future students, especially those in the senior healthcare and/or insurance industry. Check out our scholarship opportunities here.
In the Press
- August 2021 – Elite Insurance Parnters Ranks No. 33 on the Tampa Bay Business Journal Fast 50 List
- July 2021 – Elite Insurance Partners Focuses on Talent Acquisition Ahead of Annual Enrollment Period
- July 2021 – Elite Insurance Partners COO Participates in Fundraising Event Supporting Tarpon Springs-Based Charity Wheelchairs 4 Kids
- February 2021 – Elite Insurance Partners Ranks Among Tampa Bay Business Journal’s 2021 Best Places to Work
- November 2020 – Elite Insurance Partners Ranks No. 28 on the Tampa Bay Business Journal Fast 50 List
- October 2020 – Elite Insurance Partners’ CEO Jagger Esch Named as Honoree on Tampa Bay Business Journal’s 40 Under 40 Class of 2020 List
- August 2020 – Elite Insurance Partners Ranks No. 1,827 on the 2020 Inc. 5000
- June 2020 – Elite Insurance Partners Ranks Among Tampa Bay Business Journal 2020 Best Places to Work
- March 2020 – Elite Insurance Partners Ranks No. 46 on the 2020 Inc. 5000 Series: Florida
- January 2020 – Ranked No. 54 on 2019 The Best of Small Business Awards™
- October 2019 – New Facebook Community Launched Aimed at Educating Medicare Beneficiaries
- September 2019 – Elite Insurance Partners Ranks No. 20 on the Tampa Bay Business Journals Florida Fast 100
- August 2019 – Inc. Magazine Unveils Its Annual List of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies—the Inc. 5000
- July 2019 – Elite Insurance Partners Ranks No. 11 on the Tampa Bay Business Journals Fast 50
- July 2019 – TBBJ Coolest Office Spaces: Elite Insurance Company
- June 2019 – Tampa Bay Business Journal 2019 Best Places to Work
- May 2019 – Elite Insurance Partners is One of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces in 2019
- February 2019 – Kimberly Knorr Memorial Celebrity Golf Tournament
- January 2019 – Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America
- December 2018 – Earned a Place on the 2018 Entrepreneur 360 List
- October 2018 – Jagger Esch, CEO of Elite Insurance Partners, Nominated for Entrepreneur of the Year
- August 2018 – Ranked No. 112 on the 2018 Inc. 5000
- July 2018 – Support Wheely Good Times as VIP Sponsors