Write for Us
MedicareFAQ is a resource center for seniors and Medicare beneficiaries. Our goal is to educate and inform seniors on healthcare, technology, news, insurance, retirement, travel & much more. We’re always looking for other industry experts that share our passion.
Topics we cover:
- Senior living & well being
- Senior Lifestyle
- Pets & Seniors
- Much more
Would you like to write for our audience? To make sure we’re a good fit for one another, please read our guest post guidelines below.
- We accept posts from established writers in a particular field.
- Submit articles on topics related to seniors.
- Guest posts must be original and may not have been previously published on any site.
- Posts should be a minimum of 800 words
- Guest posts should not include affiliate or promotional links, and any links shall be approved by MedicareFAQ.
- You will receive a short (50 word or less) bio box with a link back to your website at the end of the article that will include a headshot
- We reserve the rights to include its own links or ads in any submitted articles
- You may include a relevant image(s) that you hold rights too within the content
- We reserve the right to remove any guest post with or without a reason
- All guest posts will be edited by MedicareFAQ staff before posting.
- We reserve the right to reject any article that it feels is not a good fit for the site
To apply as a guest contributor, please complete our guest blog application form here.