- Provides coverage for the first three pints of blood
- Provides coverage for Medicare part A hospice co-payment or coinsurance
- Medicare Part B co-payment and coinsurance
- Medicare Part A hospital costs and coinsurance
Plan B Medicare Supplement offers payment for Medicare Part B deductible in addition to all benefits covered by Plan A above. It does not include coverage for skilled nursing, Part B excess charges or any foreign travel coverage.
Aetna Medigap Plan F
Medicare Plan F is the most sought after of all Aetna Medigap policies since it provides the most benefits. It covers all the core policy benefits as well as your Part B deductible and any doctors excess charges.
Aetna Medigap Insurance Plan F provides the following benefits:
- Emergency care when a Medicare beneficiary is travelling to a foreign country
- Full coverage for coinsurance if a patient receives comprehensive nursing care
- Pays for Medicare Part B excess charges
- Pays deductible for Medicare Part B in full
- Covers all the other benefits listed with Plan A and Plan B
Aetna Medigap Plan G
Aetna Medigap Plan G benefits are the second best plan in regards to coverage aside from Plan F. The only benefits not included is your Part B deductible. It does cover foreign travel and excess charges from your Part B of Medicare.
Aetna Medigap Plan N
Aetna Medigap Plan N is the third most popular plan because it includes all of the same benefits as Plan G, except it doesn’t cover your Part B excess charges from doctors. It also has a small copay for some office visits and emergency room care. This plan is found to be cheaper than the above plans, but still have decent benefits.
Online Application for Aetna Medigap Insurance
As you have gathered by now, Original Medicare provides very basic coverage. In most cases, recipients find that they have to purchase additional coverage. Aetna Medigap Plans provide the extra coverage needed to fill the gaps left by Original Medicare.
For answers to additional questions you can check out our FAQ articles and read our blog. If you would like to speak to an agent please don’t hesitate to reach out to us by calling the number listed above or by filling out our contact form. If you’re ready to apply for a Medigap plan we made it easy for you!
Just fill out the form here to have an agent compare Aetna Medigap rates in your area to get the coverage you need, we’re here for you.