Mutual of Omaha is an American insurance company with a broad portfolio ranging from life insurance and annuities to Medicare Supplement (Medigap) plans and other insurance services. As one of the first Medigap carriers, policies through this company ensure member satisfaction year after year.
Mutual of Omaha Medigap Availability
Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement plans are available in 49 of 50 states, plus Washington, D.C. Additionally, this carrier is consistently ranked as one of the best for Medicare Supplement plans nationwide.
With over 1.4 million Medicare Supplement policyholders nationwide, the company is an excellent choice when searching for Medigap.
Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement plans are underwritten by:
- Mutual of Omaha Life Insurance Company
- United World Life Insurance Company
- Omaha Insurance Company
- United of Omaha Life Insurance Company
Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement Plans for 2022
All Medigap plan benefits are standardized, meaning benefits remain the same for each letter plan regardless of carrier.
|Medigap Plan F||Medigap Plan G||Medigap Plan N|
|*Annual rate increases are estimated based on average values. Rate increases are subject to change annually.
**Excess charges are only allowed in certain states and are not charged by many doctors. To know if this applies to you, speak with your provider.
Although benefits remain the same, Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement plans come with additional perks for enrolling.
Mutual Of Omaha Medicare Supplement Special Features:
- No application fees
- Rapid issue of policies
- Vision discounts through EyeMed
- Mutually Well gym membership add-on option
- Electronic delivery of temporary ID card when needed
- Up to 12% discounts for household coverage (varies by state)
- The peace of mind that comes with having coverage from an A-rated primary carrier
Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement Plan Rate Increases
Annual rate increases are not consistent and should not be the only factor when choosing coverage. Inflation rates, location, and other factors also play a role in rate increases.
Additionally, as the cost of healthcare rises, insurance premiums will go up as well. However, this company is committed to keeping its Medicare Supplement plan rates as low as possible.
Pros and Cons of Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement Plans
- Easy online quoting tools
- Foreign travel emergency coverage
- Discounts on hearing and vision services
- Mutually Well program benefits
- Available in 47 states
- Large household discount
- Premiums can be higher than average
- Not available in three states
- Limited number of plans available
- Website is difficult to navigate
Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement Plan Reviews
If you are looking for coverage from a reputable Medicare insurance company, Mutual of Omaha could be for you. They have ratings of A+ by AM Best, S&P, and the BBB. Further, many of our clients are happy with their Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement plans.
FAQs About Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement Plans
How to Sign Up for Your Mutual of Omaha Medicare Supplement Plan
When you enroll in a Mutual of Omaha plan through MedicareFAQ, you'll get support from our Client Care Team. Our team is here to help you find a policy that fits your needs. Also, we can compare quotes with other top carriers in your area.
Give an agent a call today at the number above and learn about your policy match. Or, compare plans now using our online rate tool!
- Medicare Supplement Plans, Mutual of Omaha. Accessed April 2022.
- Medicare Supplement Insurance Basics, Mutual of Omaha. Accessed April 2022.