I saved $753 a year by comparing rates with MedicareFAQ! My wife will be turning 65 next year, they will have her business as well as our family and friends.
OUR TRUSTED CARRIERS
Get rates from these carriers and MANY MORE
- Testimonial – Tom R.
I have been on Medicare for 13 years now, I have dealt with over 7 agents. With MedicareFAQ I have found my home! I can shop each year to ensure I have the best plan and the most affordable rates. MedicareFAQ has my blessing and now over 15 of my family and friends.Testimonial – Becca J.
Not often can you find all the information you need on one site, MedicareFAQ does it all. You can learn about the different types of plans, shop from the best carriers & MedicareFAQ has Medicare agents available to answers your questions. They are your ONE STOP SHOP, not many can say this. Thank youTestimonial – David E.
Fast & Easy!! Compared over 30 carriers in just a few minutes with MedicareFAQ. Surprisingly I DIDN’T get 5 different agents calling me to try and push a specific carrier. I couldn’t have been happier, learned what I needed to know and got all the rates in my state.Testimonial – Pam T.
Whether you’re new to Medicare, getting ready to sign up for Medicare or you have had Medicare, we try and make this very complex process as easy as possible. Instead of calling each carrier one by one, we give you access to the most affordable plans in your area from the nations most recognized insurance carriers all in one place. Its 100% free and the is absolutely no obligation to sign up.
Selecting your Medical coverage should be a simple and easy process, but unfortunately in most cases its not. We help simplify this process for you, by filling out the form on this page you will receive a rate comparison from the most affordable carriers in your area. Again, this is 100% free and there is no obligation to sign up.
By selecting “View Rates”, you provide your signature expressly consenting that Inside Response and its partner companies, including Elite Insurance Partners, SelectQuote, HealthMarkets, HPO, Medicare Solutions, Allied Insurance, and United Medicare can contact you at the information provided – potentially via an automated dialing system or automated text message – regarding Medicare Advantage, Part D, Medicare Supplement, or other insurance plans. Your telephone company may impose additional charges for messages. Your consent is not a condition of purchase and you may revoke your consent at any time.
United American Medicare Supplement Plans (Medigap)
United American began in 1947 after it’s Founder and President, C.L. Dunlap, started with just himself. By 1976 the Company had a total of 400 employees and by 1996 the Company had 500 employees. Today, United American continues to grow but maintains a set of principles that was set years ago. These principles are Stability, Service, Quality and Commitment. These principles are what have helped United American Medicare Supplements become a great supplement for your Original Medicare coverage.
If you’re over the age of 65, you’re eligible for Medicare. However, Medicare doesn’t cover everything. A United American Medicare Supplement plan may work to pay for the difference. This supplement plan is designed for those enrolled in Medicare Part A and B. Some states require eligibility for this plan if you’re under the age of 65 and have a qualifying disability. Premium prices will vary based on age, gender, choice of plan, and state of residence. However, your policy is:
- Guaranteed renewable
- Portable, allowing you to move and change employers
- Guaranteed to stay in force for as long as premiums are paid
United American Medicare Supplement Plans
Depending on your state of residence, you may be eligible for up to 10 of the plans. If you’re looking to keep premiums lower but are willing to accept higher out-of-pocket costs, you may want to consider Plans G, K, L, and N. Plans A, B, C, D, and F have higher premiums and fewer out-of-pocket costs.
United American Medicare Supplement Insurance Benefits
All of the plans offer the following benefits:
- Co-pays for hospitalization as well as a year of coverage after the Medicare benefits end
- Co-insurance for Part B and co-pays for outpatient treatment. Plans K, L, and N will charge a portion of the co-pay or coinsurance
- Three pints of blood each year
- Co-insurance for Part A hospice and respite care expenses
Besides the universal benefits, United American Insurance Company Medicare Supplement plans feature individual benefits as well. Exceptions occur in some states, so check your coverage details for information.
Plans Covering Part A Deductibles
- In addition to the universal benefits, many of the plans provide coverage for Medicare Part A deductibles. Plans B, C, D, F, G, and N cover the deductibles. Plan K covers 50% of the deductible, and Plan L covers 75%.
Skilled Nursing Care Facility Co-insurance Coverage
- Plans C, D, F, G, and N provide coverage for the co-insurance charges that are applied by Medicare. Plan K covers 50% of the co-insurance, and Plan L covers 75%.
Part B Deductible Coverage
- Plans C and F provide deductible coverage for Medicare Part B.
Other Coverage Options
- United American Medicare Supplement plans provide additional coverage for special cases, such as excessive charges and foreign travel. Plans vary by state, so you’ll want to check your coverage details for any exemptions and out-of-pocket charges.
Excess Doctor Charges
- Medicare generally pays 80% of standard doctors rates. If you have coverage for charges over that amount, you won’t be responsible for them. If not, you may be responsible for paying the difference. United American Medicare Supplement Plan F and Plan G provide 100% coverage for excess charges.
Foreign Travel Emergency Charges
- When traveling outside of the United States, some plans offer coverage for emergencies that may occur. Plans C, D, F, G, and N provide this coverage.
- Some Medigap plans have maximum amounts on the out-of-pocket costs you’ll pay, allowing you to better plan for expenses. Plans K and L have these maximums. Once you pay the maximum amounts, you’ll not be responsible for any further charges for the rest of your plan year.
United American Medicare Supplement Plan F High Deductible (HDF)
Plan F also has a high deducible option that can lower your premiums and keep your coverage benefits the same. With United American insurance company Medicare Supplement High Deductible Plan F, you’ll be responsible for all of your out of pocket costs until you reach the designated amount before the plan pays for anything.
United American Medicare Supplement Enrollment Periods
You have an open enrollment window of six months upon turning 65 AND enrolling in Medicare Part B. If you did not enroll in Part B until a later date, the window doesn’t start until the time of enrollment. Once it begins, this critical window cannot be changed. When you enroll during the United American Medicare Supplement enrollment periods, regardless of age or pre-existing conditions, you cannot be:
- Denied coverage
- Charged a higher premium than others over 65
- Required to wait for a delayed coverage start date
If you don’t enroll during this window or later change plans, you’ll need to meet the current standards for underwriting insurance. As a result, it’s important to enroll as soon as you’re eligible.
How to Sign Up for Medicare Supplement Insurance Online
For more information on how to sign up for Medicare Supplement insurance online or regarding a United American Medicare Supplement plan, contact us today by phone or complete our online rate form. We can discuss your Medicare enrollment, coverage options, and desired premium amounts in order to come up with a plan that’s right for you.