With Bankers Fidelity Medicare Supplement plans you can see any doctor who accepts Medicare anywhere in the United States. Furthermore, your coverage will begin immediately and is guaranteed renewable for life. Furthermore, the costs that will be covered depend on the supplement letter plan you choose to go with.
Bankers Fidelity Medicare Supplement Plan Options
Bankers Fidelity offers different plans in each state. In addition, a plan in Arizona will not cost the same as one in Florida. Below we listed the top 3 plans Bankers Fidelity offers:
Bankers Fidelity Plan F
This plan is the most common and offers the most coverage. It will cover:
- your Medicare Part A coinsurance and hospital costs up to an additional 365 days
- your Medicare Part B coinsurance and co-payments
- the first 3 pints of blood
- Part A hospice care coinsurance and co-payments
- skilled nursing facility care coinsurance
- your Part A and Part B deductible
- Part B excess charges
- and foreign travel emergency costs up to the plan limits.
Bankers Fidelity Medicare Supplement Plan F is one of the most popular plans since it overs the best coverage.