2018 Medicare Open Enrollment Dates
What Can I do During the 2018 Medicare Open Enrollment Period?
- Change from Original Medicare to Medicare Advantage, or vice versa
- Choose a different Medicare Advantage plan
- Make changes to your current Medicare Part D coverage
- Apply for Medicare Part D, although fees may be required
What Can’t I Do During the Medicare OEP?
- Enroll in Medicare Part B without a qualifying medical event
- Apply for Medicare Advantage Plans that are not in your geographic region
- Make changes between your Medicare plans without answering medical questions
What is the 2018 Medicare Annual Enrollment Period?
Additional Frequently Asked Questions:
- The 2018 Open Enrollment Period deadline for coverage starting in January 2018 ends on December 7, 2017.
What if I Missed the Medicare Open Enrollment Period?
- If you missed the Medicare Open Enrollment Period, you may be eligible for a Special Enrollment Period.
What is the difference between Medicare Open Enrollment and Annual Enrollment?
- These two phrases are often used interchangeably. The Medicare Open Enrollment period occurs annually, so some sources will refer to it as the Annual Enrollment Period.
Talk to an Agent About the Upcoming 2018 Medicare Open Enrollment Period Today
It’s important to be aware of all the options available to you during the Medicare Open Enrollment/Annual Enrollment period. Click here for a complete list of all Medicare enrollment periods. There are a great number of different plans available, but only certain ones will give you the coverage you need. And the quality of the different plans vary greatly. We are experts here to make sure you receive the quality coverage you’re entitled. We’re standing by to support you and provide direction. Call the number above to compare rates, or fill out our compare rates form online now.